Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ahhh well, kids are wonderful!!

Trying to fix darling daughter's car (coolant leak). To add to the fun our one running car has problems (electrical...alternator?) and due to a bad back I can work for no more than fifteen minutes at a time. Raining cats and dogs and the garage is close to full and has another car blocking it! Cold to me which hurts my back. Darling Daughter wants to move to California, she has emotional problems and just quit her last job and has money problems as well, as in we have paid her last bills and she has burned most of her money bridges. Son has no job and has problems relating to other people, as in most of the time he works hard at being a jerk to his family! He gets along okay with his friends so I guess it could be worse. To add to things insurance problems, leaking waterheater and a leak from something (water?) in a room we are working on that we have be unable to find...

So what with E bailing, kids, cars, leaks Brandi has not had her mind on sex, I have but I am a pervert.

Brandi is still seeking the right lover or two or even three. Still open to seeing E when and if he gets back up here. I'd guess the right local male that can date would really get her excited or the right man that visits more often. One that has played with this some before would be best since while she has spent years as a hotwife it is a step up to being a cuckoldress or cuckolding wife.

So I am still working on Chapter Two, Brandi's first time as a married woman and our first threesome. It worked out well and my wife and H became long term friends. I've been looking at some old pics of Brandi and some videos and it has kept my interest up. We took a bath together last night but that didn't put B in a romantic mood. A bath together used to be very romantic and sensual for us but I think it doesn't take much for a long time married couple to get out of the romantic mood or mode. But to give Brandi credit it has been some very hard weeks.

I'm off to work on a Volkswagen Jetta, a car that I am learning to hate. Each time I think it might be getting better it proves me wrong! Given a choice between it and working on a Jag, a Land Rover, an old full size Ford, a Triumph, MG or Jensen or even a Fiat or an old Chevy truck....no choice in my mind!

3 comments:

  1. sorry to say it but the problem is kids...they drive us nuts and take the romance out of life. if I could send mine back to where they came from I would....they run our lives because we let them run our lives because as parents we cant stand to see em fail...but thats just what they need...as grown ups their problems are not our problems but by letting them become our problems our relationships suffer and baths are no longer romantic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds to me like you need more men in your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Brandi needing more of the right men in her life, it would make her feel better in emotional ways as well as physically. Sex is good for you and great sex should be great for you...right.

    I keep hoping the kid pressure will get better but not yet. We are trying to get Darling Daughter down to relatives in California and that might work soon. I've got to get our cars running well enough to do it and my back slows me down.

    Maybe with the kids in a better way and some other problems reduced baths can become more romantic?

    ReplyDelete