Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TMI? or Wasted Space?

1. Do you have "your" side of the bed? Which side?

In the bed, the left side, at the foot of the bed looking at the head it would be to the viewer's right.  Isn't always that, depends upon how we set up the room.


 2. How old is your pillow and what condition is it in? .

Which one?  Have about four.  Range from a couple of years or more to less than six months.  Have a memory foam one that is great.

3. What is your favorite position to sleep in?



Left side, round pillow between my legs or right side cupped up against Brandi

4. How often do you change your sheets?

Once a week, no set person changes them.

5. What helps you fall asleep when insomnia strikes?

Reading something funny like Patrick McManus

6. Does sex make you sleepy or energized?

Sleepy after a bit depending upon how intense the orgasm is...

7. What is the minimum amount of sleep that you need to be functional the next day.


Four hours but there is a pay back after a couple of days.

Bonus (as in optional):Describe your most vivid dream.

I don't usually have dreams that I recall.  I'd need to think.  After an aircraft incident I had dreams about that a few times...had to declare a "Mayday" and a pilot does not do that casually.  I've had a few erotic dreams that were intense and vivid and not too long ago dreamed about Kate, an old girlfriend.

The pictures.  A cuckold...or a hotwife hubby gets to see their wife enjoying such things and knowing that it is another man that is helping her have that orgasm.  I love the intense feeling (brought on by what seems to me her intense feelings and an outstanding orgasm)  I get from the first picture and I love that little sexy smile to her lover in the second picture.

We have chatted some today to and from acupuncture (works great so far, worth a longer post) and Brandi is still planning on seeing R and E (one at a time) this month so we shall see, eh?  



No comments:

Post a Comment