Sunday, August 23, 2009

Whining a bit, back pain and a very late TMI.

1. What is the longest you have been in a monogamous sexual relationship? [For the purpose of this question monogamous is defined as no sexual partners that your significant other does (did) not know about.]

My two long term relationships were dating "Kate" for six years and my thirty years (so far) with "Brandi" my wife. Both started out monogamous but I slipped in both cases and Kate did some playing around as well without permission or knowledge (I felt very cheated on!). I've cheated some in my marriage and now we are in a hotwife/swinging relationship and experimenting with cuckolding. Brandi has done some things that did not fit my idea of what we were doing...so yes I felt cheated on and Brandi did know that she was going out of our existing limits at that time.

2. If your current relationship would fail, do you have a back-up for physical or emotional comfort?

Not really, masturbation? Not sure I'm up to getting into another relationship...just not sure if I am up to the physical and mental effort (and the money either!).

3. Can you be "just friends" with someone when there is an unrequited sexual attraction?

Yes...kind of, I've been friends with a few women that I would have loved to have gone to bed with and it worked.

4. In a assumed monogamous sexual relationship have you ever cheated, been cheated upon or been a knowing third party to the infidelity? [For the purpose of this question monogamous is defined as no sexual partners that a significant other does (did) not know about.]

Yes to the cheating and yes to being cheated on and yes to helping someone else cheat (two for one since I went to bed with my wife's best friend while her friend was still married so I helped her cheat on her hubby and of course I cheated on my wife).

5. Historically, what has caused the most arguments in your relationships?

Toss up? Money or sex. In the long run I think money causes more problems. But of course dealing with the kids also causes arguments and the kids effect the money problems and of course they effect sex as well so it is all mixed together. Of course some arguments are not really about the "subject" of the argument, money can cover for sex or sex be the stated argument when it is really about money... No simple answers here.

Bonus (as in optional):What do you want from a partner in a long term relationship?

Friendship, companionship, loyalty, shared values and of course some sex.

Two for two hundred!

Anyone know anything about killing the nerves in the back using radio waves? That seems to be the next step. The back pain in the last few days has been rough. Thinking of trying accupuncture or chiropractic methods first.

Ohh...the picture.  Brandi and her girlfriend had a little party.  The guy on her right was and is active in swinging.  The guy on her left was her girlfriend's lover at the time.  The one that she and her girlfriend were in bed with when he called me in Alaska and told me how good my wife's lips felt on his cock and how much he enjoyed her great cock sucking...  I like the picture since Brandi is sitting between two men, both of them have fucked her and one of them has his hand up her dress playing with her pussy as she keeps chatting and sipping her wine.  I love seeing that my wife has pulled one of her legs up and opened her legs some so that C can play with her pussy.  Yes there were about sixteen people there (some new to playing in such a setting like the man on her left) but only three women and Brandi enjoyed several of the men.

No comments:

Post a Comment